Maha Lakshmi Pooja Services
Maha Lakshmi Homam - The Homam is to destroy your Financial Problems and recover your Positive Energy, because business also facing financial problems. Lakshmi is the god of wealth, she is the wife of Lord Vishnu and this homa is done for wealth and prosperity (Aishwarya prapthi). Normally this Homam is done with Kubera homa, because of the reason that both Gods can also be worshiped for wealth. The homa started by Ganapathi pooja, punyahavachana, Kalasha, and yantra (Mandala) Pooja and also that ashtothara archana is done by coins(Gold, Silver, Copper, etc.), flowers, and kumkuma. The homa is followed by offering Bilva Samit, Payasam, ghee. Laxmi moola manthra, Shree sooktha, laxmee sooktha, and other laxmee mantras are chanted during these homa.
Our Iyer/Pandit/Shastrigal will do all types of Homam & pooja at your home/temple/your convenient location anywhere in Chennai/Tamilnadu/Bangalore or other places.
Maha Lakshmi Homam - Book Homam And Pooja Services Online To Remove Your Personal Problem/Issues.
Maha Lakshmi Pooja Benefits:
- To gain wealth and flourishing.
- Lakshmi Devi is the Goddess of riches, prosperity, resources.
- It is performed on Friday or any promising day according to the Janma Nakshtra
- Lotus bloom is the most beloved blossom to the Goddess Lakshmi.
- Fundamental Deity venerated Goddess To pick up riches and thriving.
- Principle Deity loved Goddess Maha Lakshmi.
How To Perform Lakshmi Pooja On Diwali
Lakshmi puja is one of the significant customs, performed during the celebration of Diwali. This custom is performed to welcome the Goddess Lakshmi at home. Supplications are offered to the Goddess, So the New Year (Hindu New Year) is loaded up with harmony, riches, and flourishing. The most effective method to do Diwali Puja depicts bit by bit directions to play out a straightforward Diwali puja process at home. While the greater part of the individuals performs Lakshmi Pooja just on Diwali, it ought to be an everyday custom. One of the least complex custom ones can pursue is to light an oil lightly before the Maa Lakshmi with Lakshmi Puja Oil and Lakshmi Grace Wicks to conjure the finesse of Maa Lakshmi.
Diwali or Deepavali is one of the most famous Hindu celebrations. Deepavali means a column of lights. Diwali is commended to check the landing of ruler Rama (manifestation of master Vishnu) and mama sita (manifestation of goddess Lakshmi) back to the place where they grew up after an outcast time of 14 years. Diwali is additionally added when you can summon goddess Lakshmi and welcome her to your home. Goddess Lakshmi brings riches, thriving, and cash in your life.
Readiness For Lakshmi Pooja On Diwali:
- Clean your entire house great. Clean the webs, dust the windows and furniture well. Dispose of anything which you are not going to utilize. Relinquish any refuse aggregated in the house. This will clean the blocked vitality and you will make space and make favorable vitality in your home for goddess Lakshmi to arrive. She prefers requests and cleanness in the house. In certain networks, the sweeper is likewise, adored.
- Numerous individuals do a whitewash of their home just before Diwali.
- you can sprinkle some Ganges water (or gomutra) in your home.
- Clean the space where you will do the Lakshmi pooja. In the event, that you have a little sanctuary space in your home and you need to play out the pooja there, at that point clean the sanctuary space as well. Clean every one of the symbols with Ganges water or with rose water (gulab jal).
- Purchase desserts, blooms, coconut, puffed rice, and kulhars. Likewise you can also purchase marigold blossoms and bel Patra.
- The Most Effective Method To Perform Lakshmi Pooja On Diwali: (ensure that all the relatives are available, call the youngsters, on the off chance that they are out or consuming wafers.)
- Choose where you need to do pooja. Keep a little wooden seat or stool (or utilize any raised stage for pooja).
- Put one new bit of fabric (Red shading material would be ideal yet not fundamental).
- On the fabric, make a bed of rice. Keep a Kalash (pot or pitcher produced using gold, silver, copper, or earthenware) over rice. Fill three fourth of the Kalash with water.
- Put a betel nut (supari), blossom (ideally marigold), a spotless coin (you can likewise put silver or gold coins additionally), and some rice in the Kalash.
- Orchestrate five mango leaves in a ground plane at the opening or neck of the Kalash. This mango forgets about it should stand. Place a little plate (thali) on the Kalash and fill it with rice grains.
Maha Lakshmi Homam And Pooja Online Booking Services Chennai @ Shastrigal. Online Homam & Pooja Services Available
Contact Us To Know Maha Lakshmi Homam Procedure, Benefits & Costs.