Amavasai Tharpanam - it would be ideal if you adhere to that specific request of Shannavathi which is given independently. These are just for Amavasai + 2 Grahana Tharpanam.
During Mahalaya Amavasya Tharpanam if Father or Mother's Prathyaabhthika (Varsha) Sraarddham falls, at that point Sraarddham ought to be performed first and in the following up and coming Krishna Paksha Thithi.
You Ought To Perform Mahalaya Amavasya Tharpanam For Father / Mother / Ancestors.
Our Iyer/Pandit/Shastrigal will do all types of Amavasai Tharpanam at your home/your convenient location anywhere in Chennai/Tamilnadu/Bangalore/other places.
- Mahaalaya paksha Tharpanam must be performed before Kaarthikai Krishnapaksham. During Mahaalaya Paksha Tharpanam, after Sankalpam, Hiranyam (Money) Should Be Given to Brahmins (Dhaththam), trailed by Tharpanam.
- At the point when Movement Of Sun Enters 'Sthira' Raasi (Rishabam, Simham, Kumbham, Vruschikam) - It Is Called "Vishnupathi Kaalam".
- At the point when Sun Moves and enters makaram, Kataka Raasi – it is called Ayana punyakaalam
- At the point when Sun Moves and enters Thula, Mesha Raasi – it is called Vishu punyakaalam – Urdhva Vishu Mesham, Adho Vishu Thulaam
- At the point when Sun moves and enters Ubhaya Raasi (Mithunam, Kanni, Dhanusu, Meenam) it is called "Shadasheethi".
Mahalaya Amavasya Tharpanam Procedures And Rules:
Just previously (15 days prior) Kanya Maasa Amavasai – this period is called Mahalaya Amavasya Tharpanam. Inability to perform Mahalaya Amavasya Tharpanam gains the fury of Pithrus and He is met with Pithru Dosha, as per Saasthraas. In the event that incapable to perform because of unanticipated conditions, at least it ought to be performed during "Thithi" of Parents or all days starting Panchami, madhyashtami, Vyatheepaadam, Gajachchaayai mahabharanee punya days. In the event that anybody's Father has passed away because of (death because of) weapon, Tharpanam ought to be performed on Chathurdashi Thithi dependent on Shashtra Mahaalayam during Mahaalayam.
Holy people, sages, and different specialists have constantly worried about the significance of Amavasai Tharpanam. In straightforward terms, Tharpanam ordinarily means offering something to one's familial creatures in order to fulfill them. Many accept that Tharpanam is as significant as some other love methodology. Tharpanam which is done upon the arrival of Amavasai is known as Amavasai Tharpanam.
In the event that you definitely know the customary method for doing Tharpanam alongside the conventional Homams or in the event that you are a man of family conventions who has faith in specific practices completed by your relatives, you ought to pursue your conventional practices. Then again, on the off chance that you don't know about how to do Tharpanam so as to fulfill your dead progenitors, here is a simple method to do as such. Amavasai Tharpanam done along these lines comprises two distinct parts. One is pitru Tharpanam and the other one is karunya Tharpanam.
As indicated by the main technique, one needs to pay numerous profound obligations regularly. One such obligation is the thing that we need to pay for our progenitors. Pitru Tharpanam done upon the arrival of Amavasai is one such approach to pay this obligation. This love system does not take much time and should be possible inside ten minutes or somewhere in the vicinity. Passing by the names, Pitru Tharpanam intends to fulfill one's progenitors. In this piece of Tharpanam, we offer Tharpanam to 12 of our as of late withdrew progenitors. These might be your folks, grandparents, etc. Individuals in your parental lines are the main ones who are incorporated into this Tharpanam. Along these lines, uncles, aunties or cousins are barred from Pitru Tharpanam venerate. They are anyway included when we perform karunya Tharpanam. The second piece of Tharpanam is known as Karunya Tharpanam. In this system we incorporate left relatives, companions, pets, animals, creatures and other withdrew creatures.
Things Required For Amavasai Tharpanam
- A tangle to sit on made of darbha grass. A wooden board or clean material made of normal filaments.
- A spotless plate made of wood, copper, metal, or silver. Glass and steel ought not to be utilized.
- Clean water in a glass made of wood, copper, metal, or silver. You may likewise keep some water in an additional bowl.
- Sesame seeds. Utilize dark sesame seeds in the event that you are a male and white sesame seeds on the off chance that you are a female.
- Darbha grass.
- Pavitram made of darbha grass to be worn in the ring finger of the correct hand.
- The Technique to offer Amavasai Tharpanam
- Light at any rate two oil or ghee lights.
- Sit on a tangle confronting east.
Go to ruler Ganesha pursued by master Sun. Master Sun is viewed as the ruler of genealogical creatures.
Spot the plate before you and organize the Tharpanam matrix. The initial three square of the network ought to be offered to fatherly male predecessors. The following three ought to be offered to fatherly female precursors. Squares seven to nine ought to be offered to maternal male progenitors. The last three squares ought to be offered to maternal female precursors. Spot segments of darbha grass in each square of the lattice. In all seriousness creatures to be available in the Tharpanam lattice and acknowledge your unassuming contributions.
What Is Pitru Tharpanam?
"Pithru Tharpanam" is accomplished for your progenitors, to whom you owe this physical body that you occupy now. There are numerous profound obligations that every last one of us needs to pay each day. One of these is our everyday obligation to our tribal creatures known as pitrus. To satisfy this obligation, what we have to do day by day is the love methodology known as pitru Tharpanam. This love methodology is very simple. You can do it in around 10 minutes or somewhere in the vicinity.
Pitru = one's predecessors.
Tharpanam = to fulfill, to please.
So pitru Tharpanam = satisfying one's predecessors.
In the pitru Tharpanam strategy, we offer Tharpanam to 12 of our most as of late withdrew precursors. These are our left predecessors in our parental lines, i.e., withdrew guardians, grandparents, distant grandparents, etc.
Withdrawn uncles, amazing uncles, aunties, terrific aunties, and others not in the parental lines are not covered in the pitru Tharpanam process. They are canvassed in the Karunya Tharpanam procedure portrayed underneath. You can offer Tharpanam for more than 12 of yours withdrew precursors, however, that is further developed and we don't cover that here in this simple Tharpanam strategy.
What Is Karunya Tharpanam?
Karunya Tharpanam is the second piece of the Tharpanam procedure. It is Tharpanam offered to withdrew relatives, companions, outsiders, pets, creatures, winged animals, creepy crawlies, animals, plants, trees, and other left creatures.
"Kaarunya Tharpanam" Is Accomplished For:
- non-precursor relatives, companions, guides, well-wishers, aides, parental figures and others to whom you owe an obligation of appreciation;
- (those plants and trees that gave you your sustenance as organic products, vegetables, and other plant items;
- on the off chance that you are a buyer of meat or have devoured meat before – Kaarunya Tharpanam ought to be accomplished for those creatures, feathered creatures, and animals that gave their lives to turn into your sustenance.
- Any (left) life structure that you wish to respect and petition God for.
Six Things You Requirement For Doing Tharpanam
- A tangle to sit on, ideally made of consecrated Darbha grass (otherwise called Kusa grass). A wooden board or clean material made of regular strands, for example, cotton or fleece can likewise be utilized as a tangle.
- A spotless plate made of wood, copper, metal or silver. Glass and tempered steel is not suitable.
- Clean water in a wood, copper, metal, or silver cup that is advantageous to hold in your left hand. You may likewise need to have water in a different bowl. Glass and hardened steel are not suitable.
- Dark sesame seeds. In the event, if you are male, utilize dark sesame seeds. On the off chance that you are female, utilize white sesame seeds. Why so? The appropriate response is in Sathguru Venkataraman's Siddha compositions.
- Dharba grass (otherwise called kusa grass and as dharbai).
- Pavitram made of darbha grass (see picture on this page) to be worn on the ring finger of the correct hand.
Here Is A Picture That We Made To Outline This Consecrated Lattice:
When To Do Tharpanam?
Sathguru Venkataraman said that as per Maha Guru Agasthiar, Tharpanam ought to be done at dawn. There is a custom that says that Tharpanam ought to be done around the early afternoon. On the off chance that this is your convention, kindly pursue that.
Where To Do Tharpanam?
- You can do Tharpanam directly in the solace of your home.
- In any case, it is substantially more viable to do it in sanctuaries and on the banks of hallowed streams.
- On the off chance that you can do Tharpanam in the Pitru Moksha sanctuaries and hallowed spots, that would be the best. More subtleties in Sathguru Venkataraman's Siddha
- Pitru Mukti Sacred Spaces.
- Homam to be utilized for Pitru Tharpanam
Would Women Be Able To Do Tharpanam?
The appropriate response is YES. Sathguru Venkataraman gave us the progressive thought (during the 1980s) that ladies can do pitru Tharpanam similarly just like men. Think about this key point: If there are no children in a family, does that mean the predecessors ought to be famished of Tharpanam? The appropriate response is NO. The little girls can surely do Tharpanam.
Mahalaya Amavasai - Tharpana Vidhi
While performing Pithru Karya, each Pithru is to be tended to with their name and Gothra. On the off chance that one doesn't have even an inkling or recall the name and Gothra of ancestors, it ought to be spelled as Yagnappa (Male), and Yagnamma (female) and Gothra to be spelled as Kashyapa Gothra. Male Pithrus are to be tended to as Sarma and female Pithrus to be tended to as Dham suffixing their names. The word Asmath ought to be spelled before the name and Gothram after the name.
Aadi Amavasai Tharpanam In Tamil
Get Trouble-Free Life By Doing Tarpanam On Aadi Amavasai Upon the arrival of Amavasai, contributions of sesame seeds and water fulfill precursors and they favor their relatives with a prosperous life and guarantee their prosperity. These oblations are offered to three ages of precursors both from the maternal and fatherly side. The divinities for pitrus are Vasu, Rudra, and Aditya, and conjuring them by reciting Homams with the goal that nourishment arrives at the predecessors. The divinities transport the nourishment called 'swadha' to pitrus which is acknowledged with incredible fulfillment and pride. However, for what reason would it be a good idea for us to adore them even after they have left us? All things considered, we may end up in extremely troublesome and attempting circumstances that reason a lot of wretchedness. This is a result of terrible karmic impacts that our precursors have given us by method for soul qualities. To place a conclusion to all the confusion in our lives, we should regard and pay our tributes to precursors through tarpanams and shraddhas. Aadi Amavasai expects more prominent signs on the grounds that consistently during this period the Sun moves towards the South and consequently it is known as the Dhakshinayana (Dhakshin: South; Ayana: Travel). This is the primary New Moon day of this period; subsequently, it is the most dominant day to perform Tarpanam ceremonies for your progenitors.
Amavasai Tharpanam Homam And Pooja Online Booking Services Chennai @ Shastrigal. Online Homam & Pooja Services Available
Contact Us To Know Amavasai Tharpanam Homam Procedure, Benefits & Costs.